Add AdSense ads to your sidebars easily. You can even embed ads to your posts using shortcode functionality! No coding knowledge required. Zero plugin bloat!
Get Adsense Widget for WordPress
- Simple and easy-to-use widget
- Hide ads for logged in users or administrators.
- Easy customization of ad colors
- Capable of using adslot & channel IDs
- Easy to use shortcode
- You can download the widget and upload it to your server through
WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload. Alternatively, you can search for
adsense-widgetin your Add New Plugin page.
- After the upload is complete activate the plugin.
- Go to
Settings -> Adsense Widgetand enter your Google Adsense ID.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets page, drag and drop the widget to your sidebar.
- Fill in the blanks as needed, and done!
Posts about AdSense Widget
- Plugin updates for PHP 7
- Shailan Theme Framework 3.2 Released
- Adsense Widget 1.6 Updates
- HowTo: Use shortcodes in your theme files
- [How To] Enable Shortcodes in Widgets for WordPress
- Changing adsense colors to fit your theme
- Tutorial : Combining multiple shortcodes in wordpress