Selections.lsp adds quick selection commands to AutoCAD. Quick selection commands will allow you to select all entities of a certain type (Lines, dimensions, text etc.) at once. Just run the command and let the AutoCAD select them for you.
Commands available in the package:
- selAll: Gives a menu to select items of your choice.
- selLines: Selects all lines in the drawing.
- selPlines: Selects all polylines in the drawing.
- selCircles: Selects all circles.
- selText: Selects all text on the drawing.
- selMtext: Selects all multi-line text on the drawing.
- selMLeader: Selects all multi-leader on the drawing.
- selDim: Selects all dimensions on the drawing.
- Bonus: selColor: Allows you to select items by color code.