If you are getting “Your Battery is able to charge normally. However, you may begin to notice reduced operating time because your long-term battery life is decreasing.” everytime you start your laptop, you can get rid of this annoying message doing the following steps.
1. Click on the “Start” menu.
2. Right click on “Computer” and select “Manage“.
3. Expand “Services and Applications” and click on “Services“.
4. Double click on “Dell System Manager Service” to open the properties page.
5. Change the “Startup type” to “Disable” and then click on “Stop“.
6. Click on “OK” and close the “Computer Management” window.
After rebooting the system, the message should stop showing up.
If you don’t want to disable Dell System Manager Service, you can also try changing following Registry keys:
Their default values are 0. If you login as administrator and change their values to 1, message should stop showing up. If you can’t find keys above, you can try searching “Primary_Caution” and “Primary_Replace” in the registry.