[countdown event="Until next release" date="17 June" hour="13" minutes="45" seconds="00" format="dHMS" link=false]
Add jQuery count-down/count-up timers to your blog sidebar easily. Supports color customizations & multiple instances. Just drag and drop. No coding required!
Documentation & Simple Tutorials to Get You Started:
- Countdown Widget Help
- Countdown Shortcode Usage
- Customizing Countdown Widget Using CSS
- Creating a Halloween Countdown on your sidebar
- View all posts tagged Countdown Widget..
If you like this plugin, please donate.
- Download the widget and upload it to your server through
WP Admin -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload
- After the upload is complete activate the plugin.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets page, drag and drop the widget to your sidebar.
- Fill in the blanks as needed, and done!
Feedback & Contributing
Please submit all issues on plugins Github repo. If you are into plugin development, your contributions on code are welcome too.
- Countdown Widget Update 2.5
- Adding countdown to your theme using php
- How to add a countdown to your post using shortcode
- Customizing countdown widget using CSS
- Get your countdown widget now!