I recently created a few websites and I realized that I am constantly installing same plugin set to all new sites. So I wanted to share this list with you, maybe you can find some useful assets in this list too.
1. Contact form 7 + Really Simple CAPTCHA (Visit Plugin Site)
Perfect solution for creating feedback forms.
2. Disable Comments (Visit Plugin Site)
Disable all comment fields on your site at once. Allows administrators to globally disable comments on their site. Comments can be disabled according to post type.
3. Easy FancyBox (Visit Plugin Site)
Easily enable the FancyBox jQuery extension on all image, SWF, PDF, YouTube, Dailymotion and Vimeo links. Also supports iFrame and inline content.
4. Google Analytics by Yoast (Visit Plugin Site)
Easily add analytics code to your site.
5. Limit Login Attempts
Increase your sites security by limiting login attempts.
6. Meta Slider (Visit Plugin Site)
The Most Awesome slider plugin.
7. Orbisius Child Theme Creator (Visit Plugin Site)
Create and edit child themes easily.
8. Regenerate Thumbnails (Visit Plugin Site)
A tool to fix your site thumbnails. Theme developers will understand.
9. WordPress SEO (Visit Plugin Site)
If your theme sucks on seo, this plugin can help you about it.
10. WP-PageNavi (Visit Plugin Site)
Well, you know that right? (Numbered pagination to replace <Older - Newer> style links on the bottom of your posts. )
Hmm, Can this site get any slower?
Well I presented you the main skeleton of my plugins list. On the next post of this series, I will categorize them, and add more specific plugins to the list.