[countdown event="Until next release" date="17 June" hour="13" minutes="45" seconds="00" format="DHMS" link=false]
Add jQuery count-down/count-up timers to your blog sidebar easily. Supports color customizations & multiple instances. Just drag and drop. No coding required!
Documentation & Simple Tutorials to Get You Started:
- Countdown Widget Help
- Countdown Shortcode Usage
- Customizing Countdown Widget Using CSS
- Creating a Halloween Countdown on your sidebar
- Search metinsaylan.com for countdown
- Download the widget and upload it to your server through
WP Admin -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload
- After the upload is complete activate the plugin.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets page, drag and drop the widget to your sidebar.
- Fill in the blanks as needed, and done!
Feedback & Contribution
You can ask your questions, or contribute to this plugin on Countdown Widget Github Repository
Posts about Countdown Widget
- 12+ WordPress Plugin Recommendations for July 2017 02 Jul 2017
- Get your Halloween countdown ready! 16 Oct 2014
- Countdown Widget Update 2.5 21 Apr 2012
- How to add a countdown to your post using shortcode 02 Mar 2011
- Customizing countdown widget using CSS 21 Dec 2010
- WordPress Countdown Widget 2.0 05 Oct 2010
- Get your countdown widget now! 27 Dec 2009