[countdown event="Until next release" date="17 June" hour="13" minutes="45" seconds="00" format="DHMS" link=false]
Add jQuery count-down/count-up timers to your blog sidebar easily. Supports color customizations & multiple instances. Just drag and drop. No coding required!
Documentation & Simple Tutorials to Get You Started:
- Countdown Widget Help
- Countdown Shortcode Usage
- Customizing Countdown Widget Using CSS
- Creating a Halloween Countdown on your sidebar
- View all posts tagged Countdown Widget
If you like this plugin, please donate.
Are you interested in translating this plugin? Help us translate.
- Download the widget and upload it to your server through
WP Admin -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload
- After the upload is complete activate the plugin.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets page, drag and drop the widget to your sidebar.
- Fill in the blanks as needed, and done!
Feedback & Contribution
You can ask your questions, or contribute to this plugin on Countdown Widget Github Repository