Dropdown menu widget is so easy to setup. Just follow the steps below to add it to your site.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins > Add New.
- If you have downloaded the plugin, click on “Upload” link and upload the plugin.
- If you haven’t downloaded yet, type
dropdown menu widgetto search field and click “Search”.
- Click on “Install” and click “Activate plugin” once it is loaded.
- Go to “Dropdown menu settings” under “Settings” to change dropdown theme and edit your settings.
- Add the dropdown menu to your site using “Widgets” or template tag codes.
- Done. Enjoy!
Note: If your theme doesn’t support header widget areas, you can add dropdown menu using php template tag. Read how to add it here. Read more about custom dropdown template tags here.