For success, quality is a must. So we are building our own web design quality checklist here. Make sure to follow us on improvements of the checklist.
Web Design Quality Checklist
Part1. Site Homepage
- Does your homepage load fast enough?
- Does it have a nice and accessible navigation to sub-pages/tags/categories.
- Do you have a search box, and does it work?
- Do you have a nice footer with links to sub pages/categories/tags etc.
- Do you have a quick contact option
CALL TO ACTION / SOCIAL
- Are sharing and following (social) options clear?
- Did you put a form for people to subscribe to your website
- Does your homepage have a call-to-action button?
- Do you have an H1 header tag with your main keyword?
- Do you have sub-titles with your other keywords?
- Do you have enough internal links?
- Do you have a footer link to your site?
- Are there enough ads on your homepage?
- Does your ads located above the fold?
Want to contribute to our checklist? You can share them in the comments!