If you need to use UTF8 charset and want to convert your database charset to UTF8 here is a simple way to do it:
- Make sure you backup your database (If your database is new no need to think about that)
- Now open your notepad and Copy & Paste code below: ```php ```
- Edit database username & password data in the code.
- Save that file as `convert2Utf8.php` and upload to your site's base/admin directory.
- Browse that file using your browser (Eg. `http://myserver.com/convert2Utf8.php`)
- Check for the results..
This simple PHP script converts all the tables to UTF8.